Evergreen is proud to be a UK family business operating to the highest standards providing customer compliance under the Data Protection Act 1998 & the NEW General Data Protection Regulations (compliance by 25th May 2018).
- Information Destruction Standards approved BSEN15713.
- ISO 9001 quality management systems (incorporating the BSEN15713 standards).
- ISO 14001 Environmental quality management systems.
- Staff vetted to BS7858 standards, which includes a DBS (Disclosure and Baring Service) formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau check (CRB).
- Satellite tracked vehicles.
- CCTV secure premises.
- Alarmed and monitored premises.
- Authorised members of The Recycling Association and The Shredding Alliance.
- Certificate of Destruction issued to customers
We would like to invite you to come to Evergreen and have a look for yourself - come and watch the process from our viewing room. You can even bring some paperwork with you and watch it being shredded.
You will find us on the Avonmouth industrial estate, Bristol just off the M5 junction 18.
Call us on 0117 982 8090 to arrange a convenient date, or to email please click here