On-Site (Mobile) Shredding
Whatever your shredding requirements, whatever the volume and whatever the frequency of service that you require, we will provide you with a secure solution.
Once shredded, all paper records are recycled into new tissue and paper products, supporting the environmental circular economy.
WHY YOU SHOULD SHRED
With identity fraud rising, sensitive information and data needs to be destroyed properly otherwise confidential details can be put at risk.
Shredding will help you to comply with your obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), tailored by the Data Protection Act 2018, enabling you to demonstrate good data protection practice and avoid exposing your business to enforcement action by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) that can damage your hard-earned reputation and put a significant dent in your bank balance.
High-level security shredding of your confidential paper records on your own site, is the quickest and most secure way to destroy your confidential documents, which can be witnessed directly by yourselves.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE EVERGREEN
We are committed to providing first class service, advice and equipment to our customers, investing continuously in our staff, depots, equipment and vehicles in order to maintain this level of service.
Whatever the volume and whatever the frequency of service that you require, we will provide you with a secure solution.
Every Data Controller using an information destruction company is required to choose a supplier which provides sufficient guarantees of security measures, including destruction being carried out under contract and evidenced in writing.
As an Approved British Security Industry Association (BSIA) Information Destruction member, Perrys Recycling provide this quality guarantee.
We work to BS EN 15713, the European Standard for the secure destruction of confidential material, which incorporates the complete information destruction process from collection, destruction and recycling as part of our ISO 9001:2015 quality management system annual audit.
Our security destruction procedures are vetted by approved association membership.
How On-site Shredding Works
- A written contract is entered into so that both of us are compliant with GDPR legal requirements.
- If required, lockable secure bin(s) to help you collect and protect your confidential data while on your premises, these will be delivered to your site.
- We can accept paper records, including in folders or files (provided the majority is paper based), and there is no need to remove staples or paper clips.
- Collections of confidential material are undertaken by our uniformed staff, security vetted to BS7858 which includes a DBS check and carrying photographic ID.
- Our staff shred your paper records in the rear of our specialist mobile shredding vehicle on your own site.
- The vehicle is not left unattended when unprocessed material is onboard.
- After shredding, all paper is taken to one of our local depots to be baled for recycling.
- We provide you with a certificate of destruction for legal compliance.